The bedrock of personal development
You deserve expert support. White Water is unique in offering you not only a very experienced coach, but also a team of experts who can work with you on specific topics as needed.
Who is Executive Coaching for?
For existing and emerging leaders who want to accelerate their development or find themselves in a position of solitude.
- You are on the fast track to the top but are missing something: from influencing and people management skills, to gravitas and personal impact. Perhaps your company has promoted you quickly and expects you to pick up these new skills ‘out of thin air’…
- You want to clarify your vision for the business and how to build the right team – including developing yourself
- Because you have been successful quickly, you have lost your peer group and your role models and need to bounce ideas off somebody neutral
- Your career seems to have hit the ‘pause button’: either because you are no longer motivated or because you seem to be hitting some sort of glass ceiling
- You have never taken the time to reflect on your personal progress and how you want to flourish and consider the broader context beyond business
How does one-to-one Executive Coaching work?
All coaching relationships start with a discussion of your specific objectives and an assessment of the starting point (e.g. psychometrics or 360 degree feedback). From there we develop a tailored programme. Each intervention starts with agreement on objectives and some homework is carried out between meetings. Our preference is to work intensely at the beginning, with 2-3 hour face-to-face sessions, augmented by telephone and e-coaching as appropriate.
How do you choose the best Executive Coach for you?
If you work for a large organisation, you are likely to be asked to choose between proposed coaches. How do you tell a coach who helps clients to get their results from somebody simply sharing their experience? How can you find somebody who is psychologically competent and who has a deep understanding of business issues? Watch this video for some key tips:
Here some examples of specific coaching interventions:
The First 100 Days
The busiest time of your life So you have been appointed to the Big Job. What do you do tomorrow morning?
Coaching Women to Lead
We have traditionally resisted the idea of a different coaching approach for women. We’ve changed our mind; here is why…
Middle-age crisis, what middle-age crisis? You are a senior executive or an entrepreneur with one or more successes behind you. You want your Mojo back. We have one-to-one coaching and group programmes for you. Call us or click the button below to find out more.