Women In Business Online
High quality, affordable, from anywhere.
A programme incorporating over 10 years of research and practice.
Women’s leadership programmes were once reserved for identified fast-track talent as they were highly customised and integrated with other leadership programmes. But there was something missing: a high quality programme that would be both affordable and accessible to all women in an organisation, yet that retained a focus on individual circumstances.
The Women in Business Online programme is just that: a blend of online self-paced learning and interactive live sessions with a group of like-minded women. It draws from delivering programmes in demanding organisations from the BBC to Coutts – the Queen’s bank, and in sectors ranging from engineering to insurance. We have designed it from the ground up in 2019 to give busy women the best virtual experience.
What is it? How does it work?
18 self-paced Modules organised into 6 Topics:
- Women and success
- Building confidence
- Staying strong
- Strategic networking
- Negotiating life
- Making an impact
As you join the programme you become a member of a tightly-knit cohort. At the end of each Topic there is an opportunity to share your experience, in confidence, with other women in your group and put questions to our experts.
You learn at your own pace: you watch videos and complete exercises in your own time and then prepare for the video call at the end of each Topic (typically every 3 to 4 weeks).
Who is it for?
Any woman operating in a corporate environment or equivalent. This may be of particular interest to you if you are:
- An HR professional looking to lower the gender pay gap in your organisation
- A woman working in an organisation that doesn’t yet “get it”
- A professional interested in the subject and wanting to use CPD hours in the most rewarding way
What are the benefits for me?
- A clear perspective of your ambition and how to achieve it, no matter what the culture or environment of your organisation
- A deep understanding of the roots of confidence as well as tools and techniques to increase your presence, visibility and impact
- Clarity on ‘who does what’ in all aspects of your life – including negotiating with yourself!
- An ability to step up to the next level long before you thought you were fully ready
- Working with peers in a confidential way and joining a network of alumni with shared experience
What are the benefits for my organisation?
- Cohorts of highly motivated, visible women who act as culture change agents
- A stable pipepline of female talent who contribute to lowering the gender pay gap
- A demonstration of new ways of working and examples of great leadership that benefit the whole organisation
- A highly cost effective way to foster talent
- A template for getting the best out of all ‘differences’ as organisations move from work centric to life centric
What is my investment?
The programme consists of about 30 hours of learning, including off-line exercises and video calls. Your time investment is half-a-day per month over 5-6 months, at your own pace.
Corporate programmes – where a company reserves full groups of 10-15 participants – attract volume discounts.
Find out more
Fill the short form below and we will be in touch or just give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7036 8899