Women In Business Online
High quality, affordable, from anywhere.
A programme incorporating over 10 years of research and practice.
Tired of losing expensive female talent in your organisation?
Create a culture where women thrive and don’t want to leave
Our unique Women in Business Online programme was designed from the ground up as a high quality programme, that is both affordable and accessible to all busy women in your organisation. It is based on our bespoke work in demanding corporations from the BBC to Coutts – the Queen’s bank, and in sectors ranging from engineering to insurance.
Why do we still need this?
What is it?
A blend of self-paced learning and interactive live sessions with a group of like-minded women and supported by experts.
Women learn at their own pace, watching films and completing exercises and then preparing for the video call at the end of each Topic (every 4 weeks). As participants join the programme they become a member of a tightly-knit cohort, comfortable sharing their experience, in confidence, with other women in the group and put questions to our experts.
What will it achieve?
- Groups of highly motivated, visible women who act as culture change agents and help each other
- A stable pipeline of female talent who contribute to lowering the Gender Pay Gap
- A highly cost effective way to foster talent
- A template for getting the best out of all ‘differences’ as organisations move from work centric to life centric
- A fast way to ‘tick the diversity box’ while making it a success
What can I expect as a participant?
- A clear perspective on your ambition and how to achieve it, no matter what the culture or environment of your organisation
- A deep understanding of the roots of confidence as well as tools and techniques to increase your presence, visibility and impact
- Clarity on ‘who does what’ in all aspects of your life – including negotiating with yourself!
- An ability to step up to the next level long before you thought you were fully ready
- Working with peers in a confidential way and joining a network of alumni with shared experience
How much does it cost?
The programme consists of about 30 hours of learning, including off-line exercises and video calls. This translates into half-a-day per month over 6 months.
Pricing is £1900 for individuals (+VAT where applicable).
Corporate programmes – where a company reserves full groups of 10-15 participants – attract volume discounts.
Stop press !
The programmes are now running 10 times a year! Now taking bookings for the March 25th and April 28th 2022 cohorts. Only a few places in each. Contact us to join like-minded firms.
Find out more
To find out more about the programme or to reserve your place(s) on the next one, click below or just give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7036 8899